Friday 4 November 2011

Classical Music- A Melodic Euphoria

The likes of Mozart, Beethoven, Vivaldi and others remain preeminent. Music, forming a large facet and central tenet to a wealth of nations, their culture and heritage as a whole. It is the age old art art of classical music and composition that many nations found themselves upon. An everlasting realm of provocative tunes and melodies, provoking the spirit and the soul to soar higher than ever.On a personal platform, sensations of intellectual enlightenment, spiritual and metaphysical connectivity and a pure passion to hear beyond what what is being projected. The profound implications of classical music have been shrouded in secrecy with the advent and inception of modernist composers taking to the stage. It is this public and collective attitude that I excessively resent. Nonetheless, my passion for Classical pieces primarily stems from the ecstasy evoked by Italian composer Antonio Vivaldi, my personal favorite being his 1725 composition of four prominent pieces, The Four Seasons. An ingenious application of rhythmic tune and a flawless proportion of repetition produce a substantially intuitive means to follow. Vivaldi's Spring exhibits this the most reputably, with a narrative theme behind the seemingly meaningless provocative melody. In addition, such pieces provide a means of inspirational motivation, with the melody being brewed deeply in the consciousnesses of the listener as he wonders at the architecture of tune and rhythm. This intellectual and emotion reaction remains esoteric with very few individuals possesing an intimate understanding of form and function, thus the piece is not approached in its full capacity. Others take a more vindictive stance, having regarded the melody as a random, meaningless and fruitless ordeal. I thrive on it, consume, digest and ponder its effect. Classical music is arguably the highest stance of human nature, with an illustrious intention in mind, a timeless composition can be bred, inspiring other visionaries to embark on such a meticulous quest of discovery and experimentation. I endorse this personal discovery, spanning many fronts, namely body and mind. A discovery of stimulation, where tune meets reality and the conscious mind is left in awe. If there were a biological basis or underpinning for the comprehension and assimilation of music it would certainly trigger the function of some of the most prominent regions of functional neuroanatomy. It is an ambiance, a very atmosphere where feelings are reflected and embraced, one where the heart pounds beats of passion as a timeless realm is realized. My approach to classical music stems primarily from my intrigue as to the neurological centers and platforms that it stimulates and enlightens, giving rise to voluntary and involuntary reaction. But exactly what reactions provoke  either an excititory or inhibitory effect. As a thinker, the esoteric view is in mind, music is a medium, the cultural equivalence to philosophy, the spiritual equivalence to science. In the long run, Mozart's adolescent orientation in unison with Vivald's methodological compostitons and Beethoven's panache, shall remain deeply encapsulated within the very tune, melody and rhythm.

1 comment:

  1. I just experience the wonders of Dr Zico herbs. Nature will continue to bless you Dr Zico more abundantly for the good work you are doing in peoples life by curing them from different type of diseases. I will keep on testifying about your good work. I was living with diabetes type 1, 6 months ago and my doctor told me that there is no cure. I did not believe him and i kept my faith up hoping that one day i will be cured from this horrible disease. One day i saw a post on diabetes forum about a herbal doctor called Dr Zico on how he cured people from diseases with his root and herbs and i quickly contacted Dr Zico on his email and explained my problem to him and he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me and truly he prepared the herbal medicine and sent it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to take it. After three weeks of taken the herbal medicine , i went to my doctor for checkup and my diabetes result show Negative and my doctor told me that there is no trace of diabetes in my body and the diabetes is completely gone. If You are out there with any form of sickness or problem,you can also be cured from any type of diseases by contacting Dr Zico on his Email: zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete